NRMCA/ICFMA Seattle Training Event
November 27 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0$125
Lighter, faster and more cost effective than other forms of construction, Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are quickly becoming the construction method of choice for all forms of construction including single and multi-family, hotels, schools, and offices. Concrete contractors, masons, and framers have an opportunity to learn how their trade can work with ICFs to enhance their competitiveness in today’s construction environment. This course will give you the training you need to begin building with one of the fastest growing building systems on the market – ICFs.
8:00 – 12:00 noon
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation requirements and techniques
• Show how to expand your business with ICF technology
Who Should Attend?
Concrete Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Wood, and Steel Framers. Design professionals and product manufacturers may also benefit.
Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Units and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH)