- This event has passed.
ICF Contractor Training – Mesa Arizona
March 1, 2022$150
Lighter, faster and more cost effective than other forms of construction, Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are quickly becoming the construction method of choice for all forms of construction including single and multifamily, hotels, schools, and offices. Concrete contractors, masons and framers have an opportunity to learn how their trade can work with ICFs to enhance their competitiveness in today’s construction environment. This course will give you the training you need to begin building with one of the fastest growing building systems on the market – ICFs. Register today as seats are limited!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
General Contractors, Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Wood and Steel Framers. Design professionals may also benefit.
$150.00. This fee includes breakfast, lunch, ICF training manual, hands-on instruction, and certificate of completion. If you have questions, contact Arizona Rock Products Association, Brianna Kadlec at [email protected].
Earn 4 AIA-CES Learning Units and 4 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
7:30 am: Continental Breakfast Sponsored by EVIT
8:00am – 12:00 pm: ICF Contractor Training
• Demonstrate the specific characteristics of ICFs
• Describe the benefits of ICF construction
• Explain the construction advantages and efficiencies
• Demonstrate the interaction between trades and ICF installation
• Requirements and techniques
• Recognize that ICF technology can expand
• Your business opportunities
12:00 pm: Lunch